SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
TenScon washers are factory engineered to accept predetermined loads and have a moving lever located on their outer diameter. Should a sub-optimal load be applied to a bolt, then the lever will move freely and will only lock in place when the bolt has been correctly tensioned.
- A highly cost effective and efficient bolt tensioning solution
- Works with a wide range of industry standard bolts or fasteners
- Easily installed and reusable
- Reduces maintenance costs and inspection times as TenScon be used with any tightening tool
- Improved infrastructure safety as the system provides the highest tension load accuracy (Accurate to +/- 5% of tensioning load)